Nootropics for Memory, What are the Top 25 Smart Drugs for Learning and Memorization?
Nootropics for memory, and more specifically the 25 most powerful nootropics for improving mood, memory, focus, and one’s ability to memorize, are easy to buy and find on the web if you know where to look. Throughout this article, we’ll look into the top nootropics and Smart Drugs for improving a user’s ability to learn and memorize and will explain how and where you can buy each product, as well as why each product is so specifically potent for use in improving memory. For more information on this and related subjects, subscribe for a free sample of nootropics worth over fifty dollars, and be sure to comment down below with your thoughts, ideas and opinions and we’ll get back to you within one business day with a response!
The top companies that sell memory and focus nootropics include:
Absorb your Health and Absorb your Health.com Review Websites
Modup.net and Modup.net Review Websites
Smart Drugs for College
Smart Drug Smarts
Nootropic Nation and the Mind Institute.com
and a host of similar blogs, websites, forums and e-commerce shops. Subsribe for further details, or just continue reading!
What are the Top 25 Nootropics for Memory?
So, without further ado, here is my totally comprehensive list of the top 25 nootropics for memory, how they work, and why I feel they’re effective. In no particular order:
- Piracetam-The original nootropic drug, Piracetam was developed in the 1960’s by a Russian scientist, and since its inception has created dozens of related nootropics based on its molecular structure, and has grown significantly in popularity through the release of brain-drug related movies like “Limitless,” and “Lucy.”
- Aniracetam-Five times more powerful than Piracetam and with an added anti-anxiety effect that Piracetam lacks. Aniracetam is very popular among those in high pressure businesses and sales jobs because of how it increases performance while lowering stress and anxiety levels similar to a level that nicotine also does.
- Oxiracetam-Oxiracetam is known as the speedy Racetam for how it helps to improve energy levels, mood and focus, and also for how it jacks up the levels of dopamine in the users brain. For best results, use this drug in 8-2400 milligrams at a time, and always use it with a hefty choline source. Oxiracetam is one of the best Nootropics for memory that you’re going to find on the market, so use it wisely and it’ll be good to you.
- Pramiracetam-Generally speaking the most powerful natural Racetam on the market, meaning with no added molecules or fillers. It is about thirty times more powerful than Piracetam overall, and has significant effects on improving the users memory and overall mental prowess.
- Modafinil-A very strong Smart Drug for boosting focus, energy and mood. It has been deemed the world’s first effective Smart Drug, as well as the CEO’s drug by many, for all of the high-powered CEO’s that have admitted to regularly using the drug.
- Adderall-Adderall is something of the holy grail when we’re talking about memory drugs, or Smart Drugs in general. But it actually improves memory indirectly, as a by-product of focus. With Adderall, your focus and energy levels are so high that you’re able to memorize much better from the added manic energy that Adderall supplies you with-the magic of dopamine at its best.
- Ritalin-A similar ADHD psychostimulant medication and shorter acting substitute of Adderall.
- Armodafinil-An enhanced form of Modafinil. Also FDA approved and generally speaking about twice as strong as Modafinil-requires as prescription in order to get your hands on it legally.
- Hydrafinil-Hydrafinil is about four times more powerful than Modafinil and Provigil, and is totally legal to buy in the United States and in most countries abroad. It is one of the few nootropics that can claim this right, and is one of the most powerful nootropics on the market.
- Adrafinil-Another legal analogue of Modafinil, Adrafinil is a pro-drug of Modafinil and improves mood, memory focus and energy levels nearly on par with that of Modafinil.
- Noopept-Around 1000 times more potent than Piracetam and with very potent mood and memory boosting effects.
- Sunifiram-Five thousand times stronger than Piracetam, I generally do not recommend taking this nootropic as it is very high-risk, however if you know what you’re doing and use it properly, it can be very effective for boosting memory.
- Kratom-If you’re surprised to see this one on the list, don’t feel alone, as I’m sure when I go back to read this article I’m going to wonder for a second why this is on this list. While Kratom is generally thought of as a nootropic that gets users “high,” it can actually be very effective as a Smart Drug and brain drug and I personally know people that are making $600,000.00 a MONTH on the internet from their online business that used Kratom in 2 ways. They sell Kratom at a huge profit (main reason), but another huge reason is that they take Kratom as a nootropic very frequently, allowing them to be super productive and work like crazy, growing their business and managing sales and customer service.
- Bacopa Monnieri-Bacopa Monnieri is an herbal supplement thats main purpose is for boosting memory in users, very subtle but effective especially when stacked with other stimulants.
- Phenylpiracetam-One of the strongest and only nootropics that benefits a users memory and focus both directly. Since it is a Racetam nootropic, it has really great memory benefits, however it’s added Phenyl isomer makes it a very powerful stimulant, since it also influences dopamine. If this list was in order, I’d put this puppy up at number 2 or 3 most likely.
- Fasoracetam-Around 100 times more powerful than Piracetam and with great euphoric focus, memory and motivational benefits.
- Coluracetam-Around 500 times stronger than Piracetam and with an added in choline receptor unit making it very powerful long-term. Does not require the addition of a choline source like most other nootropics do.
- Ashwagandha-An adaptogen nootropic which has a main function of lowering stress in users. Memory increases as anxiety and stress levels drop, as these can hinder healthy and natural brain function.
- Alpha GPC Choline-The most powerful form of choline in the world, and necessary for a healthy brain.
- The Ciltep Nootropic Stack-A natural nootropic stack containing Forskolin and Artichoke Extract, a stack combination that is meant to mimic the effects of Modafinil. While not quite as strong, it definitely packs quite a powerful punch.
- Uridine Monophosphate-An extended release form of CDP Choline, and while this drug is somewhat weaker than CDP Choline, it lasts much much longer.
- The Caffeine and L-Theanine Stack-A potent stack containing a stimulant and a relaxant that flow very well together. In low dosages it is very effective as a Nootropic for the use of boosting one’s memory.
- L-Tyrosine-A natural amino acid protein that exerts its nootropic effect by primarily boosting the brain’s natural ability to create dopamine. Additional dopamine in the brain is always going to lead to better focus, mood, memory and motivation.
- L-Dopa- A slightly more powerful form of L-Tyrosine though it does not last quite as long. Personally I’ve actually had better effects with L-Tyrosine as far as strength of the drug.
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom-Last but definitely not least, Lion’s Mane mushroom is a totally legal and natural supplement that is often times somewhat difficult to find online. Very strong as a memory supplement and I would highly recommend it if you can get your hands on it.
Why do I feel these are the best? Hands down these are the strongest Smart Drugs that either directly or indirectly (via improving working memory as a by-product of focus) help to jack up your general ability to learn and memorize, later on in this article, we’ll look at exactly why, and the specific neurotransmitters that play a role in each Smart Drug’s effects.
How do These Nootropics for Memory Work?
I feel that these are the best Nootropics for memory that work good because mostof them activate either the dopamine, serotonin, acetylcholine, or norepinephrine receptors, or some combination of these together. Many of those drugs listed are also stimulant nootropic drugs, and not only increase memory directly but also indirectly as a by-product of the increased focus and energy. This is true for Smart Drugs and prescriptons like Adderall, Modafinil and Ritalin, of which the drugs give users extreme amounts of energy, euphoria and productivity, making it easier to learn and memorize by hacking into the reward system of the brain. For best memory benefits from a nootropics regiment, use choline with it, use it regularly but also take tolerance breaks and days off, and be sure to always be exercising your mind through difficult subjects in order to further increase your mind’s ability to properly work.
What Constitutes a Good Batch of Nootropics for Memory?
The best nootropics for memory are going to be either natural or non-toxic to the brain, effective, and on the higher end of risk are going to boost memory, mood, stimulation, have measureable results, and are going to be a drug that you can actually FEEL working to a significant degree. Out of the twenty-five nootropics that are listed and defined above, lets take a look at which of these drugs fits each category of what constitutes an effective nootropic for memory use over the long-term.
Natural-Bacopa Monnieri, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola Rosea.
Racetams-Piracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Pramiracetam and Phenylpiracetam.
Stimulants-My personal favorite of the memory boosting nootropics, most of these don’t boost memory directly, but instead indirectly as a by-product of focus, the most powerful way of boosting memory in my opinion. Focus is the major way in which short-term memory turns to long-term, and is the best way overall to increase your rate of learning and memorization. If you want to be smarter, learn quicker and succeed more often, increasing your focus is always the best way to do this.
How Much do the Best Nootropics for Memory Cost?
Most of these nootropics are incredibly cheap and are going to cost between $20-$50.00 per bottle. If you subscribe at a lot of these outlets they’ll give you discounts, and if you sign up for premium plans, like in the case of Amazon.com, you’ll get really big discounts with the big retailers.
Do Nootropics for Memory Work Over the Long-Term?
Yes most of the listed nootropics for memory are going to have good long-term effects. The best of these for a long-term regular basis are the Racetams and the natural nootropic herbal supplements, as these have the best safety profiles and have decades of research on them. These include Piracetam, Aniracetam, Oxiracetam, Pramiracetam, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola Rosea 3% Salidroside, Gynostemma, and the like of those listed. For the most part, these nootropics will need to be taken with a choline source. Other effective nootropics include Modafinil, which is actually FDA approved. However as it is a very strong wakefulness-promoting stimulant drug, I would actually recommend that users take frequent breaks from the drug more often than not.
Research on the Best Nootropics for Memory
There are loads of research about the best Nootropics for memory and memory related supplements on the web. You can read more about these at the following .gov links:
Final Thoughts on the Top 25 Nootropics for Memory, and How you can Use them to Benefit Yourself
Nootropics for memory advertisements are rampant on the web, so it is important to know which drugs are quite frankly completely and entirely useless, and compare them to the drugs and supplements that actually work extremely well, such as the one’s listed above. The 25 nootropics that I’ve listed in this article are extremely effective for either regular or short-term use, and they’re all Smart Drugs that you can actually FEEL working, and that aren’t just overblown hype. For more information on the best nootropics for memory, focus, mood and energy, as well as on all things nootropics, subscribe to our blog for a free sample of nootropics worth over fifty dollars, and be sure to comment down below with your thoughts and opinions on the article.
*Disclaimer: Statements found within have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a physician if you are unsure about taking a new supplement. Do not take this supplement if you are under 18, if you are pregnant, nursing, or have any cardiovascular issues. Scientific studies cited are not conclusive and have limitations, due to of their closed environment nature. Referenced studies will not necessarily determine your experience with a supplement, since there are many unaccounted variables, which fall outside the scope of the studies. All refunds must be brought to our attention within 7 days of delivery in order to be considered for reimbursement